The Light Up Bundle that is full of easy to hold items and will encourage movement and exploration.
What's in the pack?:
In this pack you will find 10 from the following products (or similar):
- 1 x Double ended spinning disco ball stick - hand held colour changing light.
- 1 x Flashing tambourine - easy to hold, colourful LED lights, that flash and fade in three modes.
- 1 x Short rainbow wand - Smooth hand held colour changing wand.
- 1 x Double ended tactile flashing ball on stick - cause and affect light up.
- 1 x Gooballz Coloured disco mesh ball - a squishy light up tactile ball.
- 1 x Flashing Digit ball - watch it bounce around and change colour.
- 1 x Colour changing fibre optic wand - tactile colour changing fibre optic spray.
- 1 x Flashing large bobble ball - the surface is covered in small bumps for a tactile cause and affect ball.
- 1 x Kaleidoscope Lamp - rotating lamp that casts shimmering light on walls and dens.
- 1 x Glitter Lamp - glittery mood light.
- 1 x Stretchy Bog Eyed Buggies Fidget Toy - a silly bog eyed stretchy light up fidget.
- 1 x Crystal Ball - bouncy flashing ball.
- 1 x Light up Honeycomb Bounce Ball - bouncy flashing ball.
- 1 x Spikey Light Up Ball - tactile light up ball.
- 1 x Hand Held Projector Spinning Ball - easy to hold spinning ball that casts light across walls and ceiling.
* Please be aware that there may be a slight change to the pack contents at the time of despatch.
- This is light up bundle will be an excellent addition to any sensory den or dark room. We have chosen light weight, easy to grip light up toys that can be used as part of a sensory play time.
- This bundle provides a great variety of textures, shapes, colours and light sensations. Some of the products are cause and effect where they can be bounced or bumped to make flash and some can be turned on and off.
Good to know:
- CONTAINS SMALL ITEMS & BATTERIES.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT CHEW
- Please bear in mind that due to the design many of these do not have the facility to change the batteries.
- Suitable for 5 yrs +
- Adult supervision required.
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock. We will endeavour to contact customers whose orders may be affected by any despatch delays.
- Delivery is FREE on orders of £45 and above within Mainland UK (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland).
- Mainland UK delivery charges are £2.95/£3.95 Royal Mail and £5.95 for courier delivery for orders under £45.
- Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery. For smaller items that are in stock and ordered before the 2pm cut off time, you can now select and pay for DPD next day delivery at the checkout stage.
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
- We are currently unable to ship overseas.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
Weekend and Bank Holidays:
Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via email@example.com. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but if you find that the product is not suitable you must return the goods to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange of the same or similar. Returns of a sales item must be within 14 days of receipt.
To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. It is not possible for us to make a refund or exchange if the goods returned are not in perfect condition or it is obvious to us that the goods have been used. Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after the above timeframe, will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
Is there anything that cannot be returned?:
Yes. We have a small number of products that due to hygiene reasons are not eligible for returns if any of their packaging has been opened. These are:
- All Chewbuddy™ products & all other branded sensory chews and bangles.
- All Putty*/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam (*unless the inner protective bag remains unopened)
- High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Ear Defenders (Silicone Sensory Ear Plugs are non-returnable due to the nature of their packaging)
Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
Please ensure you complete the Returns Form with your Purchase Order Reference ( e.g. SO048123 - you will find this on your paperwork or through our Sales office) when sending back your goods . You will find the Returns Form with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement form or cannot find your reference number. Without a completed returns form it is likely to delay your refund.
Please allow for 10-14 working days for your refund to appear in your account.
Please contact our service team either by phone on 0345 257 0849 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where we can advice you on our process.
What is the cost of returning a product?:
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded. For further information, please contact our sales office for further advise.
Shortages & Non receipt
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to Sensory Direct within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN