Sensroy Direct's deep pressure vest for autism applies compression and deep pressure to the wearer, offering proprioceptive feedback to the body and shoulders.
No weight is used - instead a deep pressure is applied to the body by the tight wrapping of the vest around the body.
- Challenging and sensory seeking behaviours are often reduced with the application of deep pressure.
- Anxiety and distress can be reduced by lowering the heart rate, calming breathing, in turn promoting a feeling of security.
- Some autistic children and adults enjoy tight clothing or wrapping themselves up in sheets or a gym mat to give them the pressure they crave - the compression vest works on the same principle and benefits those with tactile and proprioceptive sensory problems.
- Promotes a feeling of calmness and security
- Can be worn discreetly under a jumper
- SMALL - bodywrap 60cm x 20cm, shoulder straps 35cm (ages 3-7 approx)
- MEDIUM - bodywrap 81cm x 25cm, shoulder straps 40cm (ages 7 -14 approx)
- LARGE - bodywrap 103cm x 28cm, shoulder straps 51cm (older children, teens and adults)
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock.
Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery.
Orders over £45 are eligible for free delivery.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
*Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break
We want you to be completely happy with the goods you have purchased from SenseToys.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return them within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation.
Putty/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam – due to hygiene reasons these products are not eligible for returns unless there is a fault with the product.
Sensory Oral Chews / Chewbuddy™ – cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Neck Cord - due to hygiene reasons these are not eligible for returns unless they remain unused with the packaging unopened, however, they can be returned if there is a fault with the product.
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 30 days will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN