Chewybuddy™ Tubes - Pack of 8
Sensory Direct's multi functional Chewbuddy Tubes are made from medical grade, latex free material. They are ideal for early learners, individuals with fine motor difficulties and those with arthritic conditions.
Can be boiled to clean them, placed in a dishwasher or steriliser.
A set of 8 Tubes are included in each pack:
- Includes 2 x Blue (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Red (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Green (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Purple (1 smooth/1textured)
- Suitable for ages 4+
Approximate Product Dimensions: (L) 54mm x (D) 14mm
Can be used as:
- a chewy pencil topper for those that like to chew and mouth pencils and pens
- a pencil grip to help handwriting and pen control
- hoody toggles for those that chew clothes and cords
- a chewy necklace when put on a safety cord or lanyard
- Fits all standard pens and pencils. - helps boost concentration and focus.
- They are made of durable rubber and can withstand being moved from pencil to pencil.
- To fit as a pencil grip or if the pencil topper is a tight fit, put the tube into very hot / boiling water for a couple of minutes (take care!) - this will make the tube easier to push over the pencil.
- Use under supervision at all times and check regularly - discontinue use at first signs of wear and tear.
- Use under supervision and discontinue use at signs of any wear and tear.
Chewbuddy is a registered trademark.
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock.
Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery.
Orders over £45 are eligible for free delivery.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
*Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break
We want you to be completely happy with the goods you have purchased from SenseToys.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return them within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation.
Putty/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam – due to hygiene reasons these products are not eligible for returns unless there is a fault with the product.
Sensory Oral Chews / Chewbuddy™ – cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Neck Cord - due to hygiene reasons these are not eligible for returns unless they remain unused with the packaging unopened, however, they can be returned if there is a fault with the product.
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 30 days will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN