A selection of 12 calming sensory toys for fidgeters!
A handpicked selection of high quality sensory fidget toys, ideal for those with Autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder.
Ideal for those who need something to occupy their hands to help with anxiety or to focus the mind on a particular task. Some of these sensory toys are also ideal for developing fine motor skills.
Keep them occupied and amused with this collection of toys which come in a tough plastic 21cm storage jar.
Each Jar will contain 12 fidgets, the pack contents may vary, but will be picked from (or similar):
- Chewbuddy™ Skull or Monster
- Chewybuddy™ Tubes - set of 2
- Squishy hand held fidget or mesh ball
- Wooden twist n lock fidget toy
- Bendable Robot or Smiler
- Snap pop it fidget
- Stretchy Caterpillar or Stretchy Flashing Bog-eyed Buggies
- Small classic tangle therapy toy or similar
- Wooden Twisty Animal Fidget
- Woody the Worm Fidget
- Sensory Direct squeezy stress ball
- Rainbow Orbit Ball or other tactile ball
- Bubble pop-it sensory fidget (shapes and colours will vary)
- Small mesh ball keyring
- Dimple pop keyring
Please be aware that toys may vary slightly from those listed. The jar is not part of the toy.
- All toys are CE approved but are not recommended for those who bite and chew.
- Ages 3+.
- Use under supervision.
- Contains small parts which may constitute a choking hazard.
- Items should NOT be given to children who have a tendency to bite and mouth objects
- Some toys have small parts and could be a choking hazard
- Children to use under supervision at all times
- Other than the Chewbuddy™ Stickman, none of the list products are suitable for oral stimming/ chewing
- The bag is not part of the toy
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock. We will endeavour to contact customers whose orders may be affected by any despatch delays.
- Delivery is FREE on orders of £45 and above within Mainland UK (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland).
- Mainland UK delivery charges are £2.95/£3.95 Royal Mail and £5.95 for courier delivery for orders under £45.
- Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery. For smaller items that are in stock and ordered before the 2pm cut off time, you can now select and pay for DPD next day delivery at the checkout stage.
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
- We are currently unable to ship overseas.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
Weekend and Bank Holidays:
Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via email@example.com. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but if you find that the product is not suitable you must return the goods to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange of the same or similar. Returns of a sales item must be within 14 days of receipt.
To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. It is not possible for us to make a refund or exchange if the goods returned are not in perfect condition or it is obvious to us that the goods have been used. Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after the above timeframe, will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
Is there anything that cannot be returned?:
Yes. We have a small number of products that due to hygiene reasons are not eligible for returns if any of their packaging has been opened. These are:
- All Chewbuddy™ products & all other branded sensory chews and bangles.
- All Putty*/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam (*unless the inner protective bag remains unopened)
- High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Ear Defenders (Silicone Sensory Ear Plugs are non-returnable due to the nature of their packaging)
Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
Please ensure you complete the Returns Form with your Purchase Order Reference ( e.g. SO048123 - you will find this on your paperwork or through our Sales office) when sending back your goods . You will find the Returns Form with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement form or cannot find your reference number. Without a completed returns form it is likely to delay your refund.
Please allow for 10-14 working days for your refund to appear in your account.
Please contact our service team either by phone on 0345 257 0849 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where we can advice you on our process.
What is the cost of returning a product?:
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded. For further information, please contact our sales office for further advise.
Shortages & Non receipt
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to Sensory Direct within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN