Chewbuddy™ Selection Jar - Tuff
A great Chewbuddy™ Selection of our hardest strength chews. A pack made for moderate chewers seeking safe oral feedback.
Sensory Direct’s Chewbuddy™ Range has been developed for children and adults who seek oral sensory feedback in mind and combines the best in safety and hygiene with textures, different levels of hardness and shapes.
All of Sensory Direct's chewys are made in the UK from medical graded material and are latex free.
They can be sterilised or cleaned by popping them into the dishwasher or washed in hot water and mild soap. They are all CE approved.
This pack contains :
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Stickman Tuff (with lanyard)
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Super (with lanyard)
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Tuff Disc (with lanyard)
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Tuff Ghost (with lanyard)
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Tuff Skull (with lanyard)
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Bangle
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Tubes (pack of 2)
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Tuff Tags (pack of 2 with Clip)
- 1 x Chewbuddy™ Tuff Pl!ng (with lanyard)
- Spare lanyards (1 x blue, 1 x black)
- All the Chews are packed into a handy storage jar.
*Colours may vary and differ from the picture shown.
* Tuff is our hardest chew strength, offering those that want a harded chew than our standard chewbuddy strength. This pack offers a great range of shapes and textures to explore. The Bangle, Tubes and Super are only available in one standard chew strength and are included in this pack. All chews are to be used with adult supervision.
Chewbuddy™ range is good for:
- Children with autism or other additional needs who often have a need to chew.
- A safe alternative to chewing on fingers, cuffs, pencils and toys.
- Use the chewbuddy™ for proprioceptive input and sensory feedback to the mouth and jaw.
- Also makes a great tactile fidget toy.
All of Sensory Direct's Chewbuddy™ range chewys:
- Are made in the UK from medical graded material.
- Are latex free.
- Can be sterilised or cleaned by popping them into the dishwasher or washed in hot water and mild soap.
- Are all CE approved.
- Comes with a detachable safety lanyard (not suitable for under 36 months).
- Not recommended for children under 3 years old when used with the lanyard.
- Use under supervision.
Chewbuddy™ is designed and made in the UK. Chewbuddy™ is a registered trademark.
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock.
Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery.
Orders over £45 are eligible for free delivery.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
*Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break
We want you to be completely happy with the goods you have purchased from SenseToys.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return them within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation.
Putty/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam – due to hygiene reasons these products are not eligible for returns unless there is a fault with the product.
Sensory Oral Chews / Chewbuddy™ – cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Neck Cord - due to hygiene reasons these are not eligible for returns unless they remain unused with the packaging unopened, however, they can be returned if there is a fault with the product.
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 30 days will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN