Wedge Cushion - Junior
A dynamic inflatable wedge shaped seating cushion which actively promotes proper seating posture, back alignment and improves core stability in young children.
They are a great resource for anyone who has difficulty sitting for short or long periods of time. Who get distracted easily. Who have trouble concentrating. Who have difficulty with calming down.
How it works:
- The wedge shape encourages a seated posture with a forward pelvic position and the movement makes the user feel off balance if not sitting correctly.
- It can also be used upright in any chair as a back support or on the floor.
- They improve posture and allow a certain amount of 'wiggling' around without having to get off the chair.
- These inflatable wedge shaped seating cushions are especially popular for more hyperactive children in school, where they are expected to stay sitting for a long time.
- The wedge shape helps balance, encourages proper sitting and correct posture.
- Smooth on one side and has a “bumpy” tactile side on the other.
- Beneficial for those with poor body awareness and low muscle tone.
- The cushion can also be used at home or at school, on a seat or on the floor.
Good to know:
- Please note that colours may vary.
- Approximate Product Dimensions: (W) 26 cm x (L) 26 cm (H) 7cm
- Suitable age 3 and up to age 7.
- For larger children see the senior wedge cushion.
- Air filled cushion made of soft, pliable material which is free of PVC, latex, Phthalates & Chloride. Non allergic, non toxic and recyclable.
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock. We will endeavour to contact customers whose orders may be affected by any despatch delays.
- Delivery is FREE on orders of £45 and above within Mainland UK (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland).
- Mainland UK delivery charges are £2.95/£3.95 Royal Mail and £5.95 for courier delivery for orders under £45.
- Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery. For smaller items that are in stock and ordered before the 2pm cut off time, you can now select and pay for DPD next day delivery at the checkout stage.
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
- We are currently unable to ship overseas.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
Weekend and Bank Holidays:
Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via email@example.com. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break
Christmas Returns Policy 2022
We have extended our returns policy to give SenseToys customers peace of mind for Christmas purchases. All items purchased from Monday 14th November 2022 can still be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2023. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. It is not possible for us to make a refund or exchange if the goods returned are not in perfect condition or it is obvious to us that the goods have been used. Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after the above timeframe, will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
For items purchased after 26th December 2022 our standard returns policy will apply.
Please note; this will exclude reporting damage on products such as bubble tubes.
Is there anything that cannot be returned?:
Yes. We have a small number of products that due to hygiene reasons are not eligible for returns if any of their packaging has been opened. These are:
- All Chewbuddy™ products & all other branded sensory chews and bangles.
- All Putty*/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam (*unless the inner protective bag remains unopened)
- High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Ear Defenders (Silicone Sensory Ear Plugs are non-returnable due to the nature of their packaging)
Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
Please ensure you complete the Returns Form with your Purchase Order Reference ( e.g. SO048123 - you will find this on your paperwork or through our Sales office) when sending back your goods . You will find the Returns Form with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement form or cannot find your reference number. Without a completed returns form it is likely to delay your refund.
Please allow for 10-14 working days for your refund to appear in your account.
Please contact our service team either by phone on 0345 257 0849 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where we can advice you on our process.
What is the cost of returning a product?:
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded. For further information, please contact our sales office for further advise.
Shortages & Non receipt
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to Sensory Direct within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN