Sensory Direct's Weighted Shoulder Wraps are designed to apply calming deep pressure to the shoulders. The weight has a calming effect helping attention span and reducing excessive fidgeting. The plastic bead filling is sewn into small cells allowing the shoulder pad to mould itself to the upper body.
This Shoulder Wrap is made of high quality soft polycotton and comes in blue and red and two different weights and sizes.
Sensory Direct's Shoulder Wraps are a cost effective, safe and portable tool, making them ideal for use in the classroom, at reading time, at the dinner table, in the car or whenever and wherever needed.
Shoulder Wraps come in two weights:
- 800g for children with approximate product dimensions of: (L) 100cm x (W) 21cm
- 1.2kg for older children, teens and adults with approximate product dimensions of: (L) 100cm x (W) 21cm
- Without weight and feedback, those who are sensory seeking find it difficult to relax, our weighted blanket distributes weight upon the user to promote a calming effect
- Encourage relaxation and focus and less fidgeting
- Provides and safe and effective therapeutic solution
- Relieve anxiety and stress
- Prevents melt-downs and repetitive behaviours
- Eases transitions
- The weight in the wrap applies deep pressure to the touch receptors in the muscles, joints and ligaments imparting a soothing and calming effect
Good to know:
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- CE marked
- Machine washed at temperatures up to 60°
- Weight provided by purest quality plastic beads (CE and BS5852 rated)
Delivery of Handmade Weighted Products:
Please note that weighted handmade products that are not in stock can take 3-5 working days to be delivered.
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock. We will endeavour to contact customers whose orders may be affected by any despatch delays.
- Delivery is FREE on orders of £45 and above within Mainland UK (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland).
- Mainland UK delivery charges are £2.95/£3.95 Royal Mail and £5.95 for courier delivery for orders under £45.
- Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery. For smaller items that are in stock and ordered before the 2pm cut off time, you can now select and pay for DPD next day delivery at the checkout stage.
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
- We are currently unable to ship overseas.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
Weekend and Bank Holidays:
Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break
Christmas Returns Policy 2022
We have extended our returns policy to give SenseToys customers peace of mind for Christmas purchases. All items purchased from Monday 14th November 2022 can still be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2023. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. It is not possible for us to make a refund or exchange if the goods returned are not in perfect condition or it is obvious to us that the goods have been used. Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after the above timeframe, will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
For items purchased after 26th December 2022 our standard returns policy will apply.
Please note; this will exclude reporting damage on products such as bubble tubes.
Is there anything that cannot be returned?:
Yes. We have a small number of products that due to hygiene reasons are not eligible for returns if any of their packaging has been opened. These are:
- All Chewbuddy™ products & all other branded sensory chews and bangles.
- All Putty*/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam (*unless the inner protective bag remains unopened)
- High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Ear Defenders (Silicone Sensory Ear Plugs are non-returnable due to the nature of their packaging)
Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
Please ensure you complete the Returns Form with your Purchase Order Reference ( e.g. SO048123 - you will find this on your paperwork or through our Sales office) when sending back your goods . You will find the Returns Form with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement form or cannot find your reference number. Without a completed returns form it is likely to delay your refund.
Please allow for 10-14 working days for your refund to appear in your account.
Please contact our service team either by phone on 0345 257 0849 or by emailing email@example.com where we can advice you on our process.
What is the cost of returning a product?:
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded. For further information, please contact our sales office for further advise.
Shortages & Non receipt
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to Sensory Direct within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN