The squishy, squashy way to learn letters!
This set of our award-winning Playfoam® has been designed specifically to encourage early literacy practice as children shape and mould the foam into the letters on the activity cards.
- Engages early learners in letter formation activities
- Playfoam literacy activity set includes:
- Eight Playfoam bricks in eight colours
- 13 double-sided letter cards
- Letter cards show how to construct the letter by numbered instruction points
- Cards feature an object beginning with that letter for further learning opportunities
- Children simply place their Playfoam on top of the letter in the correct order
- Encourages creative play
- Unique product will only stick to itself, not to hands, hair, clothes or carpet!
- Playfoam never dries out so can be used time and time again
- Use straight from the box for immediate learning
- Ideal travel activity
- Non toxic formula ensures safe sensory play activities for children as young as three
- Playfoam’s bead-like structure promotes tactile awareness and fine motor skills
- Playfoam bricks measure 5cm H x 2.5cm W x 6cm L
- Activity cards measure 12.5cm W x 17.5cm H
- Bricks come in useful storage tray
- Ideal for solo or group activity
- Features multilingual packaging
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock.
Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery.
Orders over £45 are eligible for free delivery.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
*Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via email@example.com. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break
We want you to be completely happy with the goods you have purchased from SenseToys.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return them within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation.
Putty/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam – due to hygiene reasons these products are not eligible for returns unless there is a fault with the product.
Sensory Oral Chews / Chewbuddy™ – cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Neck Cord - due to hygiene reasons these are not eligible for returns unless they remain unused with the packaging unopened, however, they can be returned if there is a fault with the product.
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 30 days will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN