Small Pop Up Blackout Sensory Den & Sensory Den Pay Bundle Money Saving Multi Pack!
What's in this pack?:
1 x Small Pop Up Blackout Sensory Den (Dimensions 90cm x 90cm x 90cm)
1 x Sensory Den Play Bundle (10 light up fidgets and toys)
This pack is a great way of ensuring you have everything you need to make a safe sensory play area for your home or school environment.
CONTAINS SMALL ITEMS & BATTERIES. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE THAT CHEW
Den: Our Blackout pop up sensory den is a very easy to use enclosure that pops open under its own sprung tension. Measuring 90cm x 90cm x 90cm it is ideal for a bedroom or a corner of the living room. This is the smaller or our two pop up dens and is suitable for one adult (sat cross legged inside) or two children. The den has a zipped window at the rear so you can peek in to see what's going on inside. The den comes with loops inside to attached light up toys to and a set of pegs and ties so it can be set up outside in the summer.
The pop up den has been developed to offer an alternative to a permanent sensory room, it is portable, light and very affordable. Once open, it provides a safe environment that is ideal for use with projectors and illuminated toys.
The pop-up pod provides a safe and enclosed area for sensory exploration. The pop up construction means that these items can be instantly set up for use, then quickly folded down and stored away in the carry bag included.
- Supplied with carry bag
- Dimensions 900mm x 900mm x 900mm.
- Not recommended for those with epilepsy.
- Ages 5+ Use under adult supervision.
What's in the Sensory Den Play Bundle:
The bundle will contains 10 light up sensory items: (Contents are subject to change.)
- 1 x Light up Chameleon - Place the Chameleon on a surface and watch it change colour to match. (3x AAA batteries required, not included, worth £22!)
- 1 x Light up hand-held spinner - creates circles of colourful light at the touch of a button.
- 1 x Flashing colour changing infinity pendant - multi-functioning & very colourful.
- 1 x Large multi-colured light up ball - great for cause and affect learning.
- 1 x Small light up ball- watch the ball change colour as it bounces.
- 1 x Digit Flashing Ball - multicoloured digit ball will keep fingers busy for hours. Give it an extra hard squeeze and the ball lights up.
- 1 x Small light up rugby ball - covered in dimples for exploring textures.
- 1 x Glitter gel ball light up - squeezy bouncy light up 10cm glittery ball
- 1 x Shake n shine glitter lamp - give it a little shake and watch the swirling storm of glitter lit by the LEDs. (The Shake and Shine light is a visual product and should be used under supervision.)
- 1 x Kaleidoscope lamp - Projects a calming colourful light pattern as it spins small and portable.
* Please note contents may vary slightly depending on stock (if items are unavailable we will always replace them with something of equal or higher value)
Good to know:
- Not recommended for those with epilepsy.
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Toys come in drawstring storage bag. Note: not part of the toy
- Please note that the lamps are not designed as toys and are for sensory visual purposes - adult supervision is required at all times.
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock. We will endeavour to contact customers whose orders may be affected by any despatch delays.
- Delivery is FREE on orders of £45 and above within Mainland UK (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland).
- Mainland UK delivery charges are £2.95/£3.95 Royal Mail and £5.95 for courier delivery for orders under £45.
- Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery. For smaller items that are in stock and ordered before the 2pm cut off time, you can now select and pay for DPD next day delivery at the checkout stage.
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
- We are currently unable to ship overseas.
- Bubble Tubes - delivery to UK Mainland Only
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
Weekend and Bank Holidays:
Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via email@example.com. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but if you find that the product is not suitable you must return the goods to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange of the same or similar. Returns of a sales item must be within 14 days of receipt.
To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. It is not possible for us to make a refund or exchange if the goods returned are not in perfect condition or it is obvious to us that the goods have been used. Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after the above timeframe, will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
Is there anything that cannot be returned?:
Yes. We have a small number of products that due to hygiene reasons are not eligible for returns if any of their packaging has been opened. These are:
- All Chewbuddy™ products & all other branded sensory chews and bangles.
- All Putty*/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam (*unless the inner protective bag remains unopened)
- High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Ear Defenders (Silicone Sensory Ear Plugs are non-returnable due to the nature of their packaging)
Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
Please ensure you complete the Returns Form with your Purchase Order Reference ( e.g. SO048123 - you will find this on your paperwork or through our Sales office) when sending back your goods . You will find the Returns Form with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement form or cannot find your reference number. Without a completed returns form it is likely to delay your refund.
Please allow for 10-14 working days for your refund to appear in your account.
Please contact our service team either by phone on 0345 257 0849 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where we can advice you on our process.
What is the cost of returning a product?:
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded. For further information, please contact our sales office for further advise.
Shortages & Non receipt
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to Sensory Direct within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN