Sturdy plastic tummy Scooter Board with handles ideal for Occupational Therapy and Children/Teens with additional needs.
Ideal for upper extremity strengthening, movement, motor planning and vestibular activities.
Approximate Scooter Board Dimension: (W ) 40 cm x (L) 40 cm.
Sturdy plastic tummy scooter board with handles on either side of the board. This Scooter Board slightly is smaller measuring 40cm long by 40cm wide making it ideal for smaller children.
The integral contoured handles help children grip the scooter to aid stability and balance, helping inspire confident movement . Children can sit, kneel or lie prone position on the sturdy 40cm long board.
Encourages balance and motor planning
- Develops strength in the core and helps to improve weak muscle tone
Helps kids estimate speed and distance
An ideal tool for children on the autism spectrum or with sensory and vestibular challenges
- upper extremity strengthening, movement, motor planning and vestibular activities.
- heavy floor work using scooters can strengthen the hands and wrists.
- strengthening can have a positive impact on fine motor skills such as writing and dressing.
Good to know:
- Maximum weight limit 200 lb
- Available in Blue, Green, Red and Yellow
- Scooter Boards for therapy should be used under adult supervision at all times.
10 funs things to do on a Scooter Board:
- Body Bowling. Set up bowling pins at one end of the room, and have the child ride the scooter board down to knock them over.
- Fishing. Scatter magnetic fish around the floor and have the child go find them all.
- Superman catch.
- Pull the child around with a rope or a hula hoop.
- Do a puzzle. Have the puzzle pieces at one end of the room, and the puzzle board at the other end.
- Sorting. Have bean bags or other objects at one end of the room that can be sorted into containers at the other end of the room.
- Shopping. Place play food around the room, and you tell them what they need to find and get.
- Obstacle course of things you need to scoot around.
- Place cones around the room, and give the child ping pong balls that they have to place on top of the cones.
- Follow a path of tape placed on the floor.
Scooter Boards for therapy should be used under adult supervision at all times.
Using a Scooter Board safely :
- Scooter Boards are intended for indoor use only
- Do not exceed the weight capacity
- Never allow a child to stand on a scooter board
- Only one child at a time should ride a scooter board
- Do not use on stairs
- Do not ride backwards
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock.
Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery.
Orders over £45 are eligible for free delivery.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
*Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break
We want you to be completely happy with the goods you have purchased from SenseToys.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return them within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation.
Putty/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam – due to hygiene reasons these products are not eligible for returns unless there is a fault with the product.
Sensory Oral Chews / Chewbuddy™ – cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Neck Cord - due to hygiene reasons these are not eligible for returns unless they remain unused with the packaging unopened, however, they can be returned if there is a fault with the product.
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 30 days will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN