ORTO Sensory Nature Puzzle Playmats Set of 6
Inspired by nature and children's curiosity!
Sensory tactile puzzle playmats each measure 25cm x 25cm and fit together like a puzzle to create your own play surface. Ideal for home, school or nursery and can be used indoors or outdoors.
This set is made up of 6 sensational sensory playmats, wave your hands through the grass, walk across the seashells, pick the juicy berries and the tasty nuts, leap over the frog and their log before you relax whilst watching the gracious sea star at the beach!
This set contains one of each of the follwoing:
- Grass, soft
- Breeze, soft
- Berries, soft
- Nuts, soft
- Frog log, soft
- Sea Star, soft
- Ideal for home, school or nursery.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Enhances children's imagination.
- For development of vestibular system.
- Improves bloody circulation.
- Helps strengthen muscles and ligaments.
- Stimulates plantar muscles.
- Helps improve feet state with various conditions.
- Helps remove oedemas in legs.
- Promotes flat-footedness correction.
- Simple and easy to use interlocking puzzle design.
- Made by premium quality PVC, which is BPA and Phthalate free.
- Durable and wear resistant.
How to use:
You can use each of the mats separately or all together. The easy to use interlocking puzzle design means you can quickly and easily put them together or move the around. They are an ideal floor covering for playrooms, sensory rooms, playgrounds, nurseries, gyms, sports halls and treatment rooms.
Good to know:
- Water-resistant, making the mats easy to clean and maintain. Just wipe away any moisture or spills. You can also easily clean off spots and stains with water and mild detergent.
- Do not dry under direct sunlight or on heating devices.
- DO NOT use it in washing machines and dishwashers.
- All mats are a different colour. Colours may vary from those shown in the picture.
- ORTOTO branded box will store your favourite massage mats safe.
- Recommended age: from 2 years (24 months) and adults.
- Each set has unique designs using elements of the natural world to create beautifully tactile sensory play mats. As well as being great fun these mats develop imagination, boost circulation, help to correct flat footedness, improve posture and develop the vestibular system.
- Interlocks with other Orto Nature 25cm x25cm sets.
- 2 year guarantee
Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day.
Weighted Lap Pads and Shoulder Wraps and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if not in stock. We will endeavour to contact customers whose orders may be affected by any despatch delays.
- Delivery is FREE on orders of £45 and above within Mainland UK (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland).
- Mainland UK delivery charges are £2.95/£3.95 Royal Mail and £5.95 for courier delivery for orders under £45.
- Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery. For smaller items that are in stock and ordered before the 2pm cut off time, you can now select and pay for DPD next day delivery at the checkout stage.
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
- We are currently unable to ship overseas.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service.
Weekend and Bank Holidays:
Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays, you can leave us a message via email@example.com. Please bear in mind that despatch will not take place during this time so orders may take a little longer following the bank holiday break
Christmas Returns Policy 2022
We have extended our returns policy to give SenseToys customers peace of mind for Christmas purchases. All items purchased from Monday 14th November 2022 can still be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2023. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. It is not possible for us to make a refund or exchange if the goods returned are not in perfect condition or it is obvious to us that the goods have been used. Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after the above timeframe, will be at the discretion of SenseToys.
For items purchased after 26th December 2022 our standard returns policy will apply.
Please note; this will exclude reporting damage on products such as bubble tubes.
Is there anything that cannot be returned?:
Yes. We have a small number of products that due to hygiene reasons are not eligible for returns if any of their packaging has been opened. These are:
- All Chewbuddy™ products & all other branded sensory chews and bangles.
- All Putty*/ Sand/ Clay/ PlayFoam (*unless the inner protective bag remains unopened)
- High Fidelity Ear Plugs and Ear Defenders (Silicone Sensory Ear Plugs are non-returnable due to the nature of their packaging)
Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps
The Sensory Direct Weighted Lap Pads & Shoulder Wraps carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0345 257 0849, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Please ensure you complete a returns form when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Shortages & Non receipt:
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to SenseToys within 7 days of notification of despatch.
Please ensure you complete the Returns Form with your Purchase Order Reference ( e.g. SO048123 - you will find this on your paperwork or through our Sales office) when sending back your goods . You will find the Returns Form with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement form or cannot find your reference number. Without a completed returns form it is likely to delay your refund.
Please allow for 10-14 working days for your refund to appear in your account.
Please contact our service team either by phone on 0345 257 0849 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org where we can advice you on our process.
What is the cost of returning a product?:
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded. For further information, please contact our sales office for further advise.
Shortages & Non receipt
Shortages and breakages must be reported to SenseToys within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to Sensory Direct within 7 days of notification of despatch.
SenseToys, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN